Pludboher, Tomhaggard, Co. Wexford.
Olde Worlde Style Residence on c. 10.5 Acres
By Private Treaty
- Countryside residence enjoying an absolutely fabulous location only a couple of minutes from “The White Hole” which is beachside and an extensive wildfowl conservatory area. Also short distance from many restaurants in Kilmore Quay, sandy beaches, daily trips to the Saltee Islands, Ballyhealy Beach, etc.
- This is a highly sought after area on the southeast coastline both residential and holiday. It is just a few minutes from Wexford Equestrian and is in the centre of a very popular hunting area also fishing, swimming, etc.
- Local shops, schools and churches are close by at Kilmore and Bridgetown villages inc. 3rd
- 1 hour approx. from Waterford city and airport, 2 hours from Dublin city and airport and 25 minutes driving distance from the ferries at Rosslare Harbour.
- It is presented on C. 10.5 acres which are laid out in fields around the house. It is approached by a short driveway with gardens and parking surrounding the house. It enjoys double access, very good road frontage, mature trees and stone buildings.
- Accommodation is bright, spacious and well laid out.
MUST BE VIEWED
|Entrance Porch||10’ 4” x 8’ 4”|
|Kitchen/diner||26’ 3” x 15’ 2”||Kitchen units, stainless steel sink unit.|
|WC & WHB|
|Sittingroom||19’ 6” x 12’ 2”|
|Bedroom No. 1||13’ 10” x 12’ 5”|
|Bedroom No. 2||12’ 8”x 13’ 7”|
|Bathroom||11’ 9” x 7’ 2”||WC & WHB|
|Bedroom No. 3||10’ 3” x 9’ 9”|
|Bedroom No. 4||13’ 9” x 9’|
OUTSIDE: Mature trees, spacious grounds, stone buildings, good parking, etc.
SERVICES: ESB, mains water, septic tank, oil fired central heating.
VIEWING: Strictly by appointment with the sole agent.
APPLY: Keane Auctioneers (053) 9123072
DIRECTIONS: From Wexford take the Rosslare road, take a turn right for Kilmore. At Greenacres Pub turn left. At first crossroads turn right for Tomhaggard. Go straight through Tomhaggard village and after approx. ¾ mile turn left at the sign for fishing and this property is the first entrance on the right.