- Updated On:
- December 10, 2020
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
A most attractive 3 bed semi-detached (main en-suite) property in the popular development of Whitebrook. The property is ideally located towards the end of the cul-de-sac, and enjoys excellent off-street parking. Location is ideal with all the amenities one could need just a few minutes walk from your front door! Ideal for first time buyers, investors or those looking to relocate to town alike, the property offers an ideal opportunity to purchase in one of the most sought after areas in Wexford town. Presented to the market in excellent condition, the fresh and stylish interior is bound to impress any prospective purchaser while the accommodation is ideal for those wanting a bright and light interior. The sunny rear garden is perfect for lounging about or for indulging in bbq’s on long Sunny evenings! Viewing is now welcomed!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 En-suite
- Tastefully decorated
- Sunny rear garden
- Convenient location
- Close to all amenities
- Entrance/ Hallway – (4.8m x 1.9m), Laminate floor, stairs off, storage under stair
- Living Room – (5.2m x 3.4m), Laminate floor, open fireplace
- Kitchen/Diner – (5.4m x 3.7m), Fully fitted kitchen eye & waist level units, tiled splashback, door to rear.
- Utility Room – (1.2m x 2m), Shelving, plumbed for appliances, door to rear.
- WC – (1.4m x 1.8m), WC, WHB,
- Landing – (3.5m x 2m (max)), Hotpress off
- Bathroom – (2.6m x 1.9m), WC, WHB, bath (shower over), part tiled walls.
- Bedroom No. 1 – (2.6m x 2.5m)
- Bedroom No. 2 – (3.1m x 2.7m)
- Bedroom No. 3 – ((master) 3.8m x 3.3m), Built-in Wardrobe
- En Suite – (1.8m x 1.8m), Triton Shower, WC, WHB, part tiled walls.
Outside: Garden to rear, parking with small garden to front.
Services: Oil fired central heating, mains water & sewage, ESB.
Ber No: 104848510 Performance Indicator: 191.72 Wh/m2/yr
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the sole selling agent.
Apply: Keane Auctioneers (053) 9123072 or use the Request a Booking form on this page
Eircode: Y35 W5P6