- Updated On:
- January 13, 2023
- This proposed residence has been carefully designed & meticulously planned & local need not required – Planning Ref: 20210632.
- This site is presented to the market in what can only be described as a superb location on the outskirts of Wexford Town.
- It is on a private avenue just off of a secondary road between Ferrycarrig & Wexford Town.
- Easy access to the N25, M50/N/M11 & parallel to the R730.
- This is a highly sought after residential area where it is extremely difficult to acquire a house or site.
- This site has beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and will have partial river views.
- Only minutes from shops, schools, churches, Quays, Redmond Square, Main Street, Heritage Park, Ferrycarrig, Boat/Rugby Club.
Apply: Keane Auctioneers (053)9123072
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the sole selling agent.
Directions: From Wexford town proceed out the Newtown road, take a right turn at the traffic lights at Wexford General Hospital, continue past the County Council offices and take the 1st exit off the Old Hospital Road roundabout, continue on this road and after a short distance there is an avenue on the left and this site is up here straight in front and adjoining the first corner.
Location: Wexford (ALL), Wexford (Country Only), Wexford (Town Only)
State/County: Co. Wexford
Country: IrelandOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 71075
Price: € 215,000
M.I.PA.V. Auctioneer & Valuer
c. 0.3 Acre Site at Mulgannon, Wexford.
Property Summary: A fantastic site sitting on c. 0.3 acres in a prime location with full p ...
“Altenberg”, Coolcotts Lane, Wex...
Property Summary: This beautiful family home is located in one of the most sought after ar ...
4 3full info
Belvedere Road, Wexford.
Property Summary: Premium Detached Residence in a superb location in one of the most sough ...
5 3full info
No. 15 Coolcotts Court, Coolcotts, Wexford.
Property Summary: No. 15 Coocotts Court is an absolutely beautiful semi detached residence ...
4 2full info