- Updated On:
- July 1, 2022
For Sale by Online Auction Fri 1st July 2022 @ 12:30pm
- Literally on the outskirts of Bridgetown Village with direct access on to the R739
- Laid out in several divisions.
- Short driving distance to Wexford Town and close to local shops, schools, churches, etc.
- Very good frontage, easy access.
- Presented in top class condition, well fenced & excellent soil type.
SUPERB OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE EXCELLENT LAND
IN A VERY WELL-PLACED POSITION
LEGAL: O’Neill Law Solicitors, 31 South Street, New Ross, Co. Wexford.
SERVICES: Mains water and ESB adjacent.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND VIEWING: Please contact the sole selling agent.
APPLY: Keane Auctioneers (053) 9123072.
DIRECTIONS: From Wexford Town, proceed out the N25 /Rosslare Road, take a right turn signposted for Kilmore Quay, continue on this road, and on entering Kilmore village take a right turn at the cemetary & keeping the school/GAA pitch on your left continue on this road for approx. 1 mile and the land will be on your left with a for sale sign.