Excellent 4 bed semi coming to the market in excellent condition just a leisurely stroll to the golden beach at nearby Rosslare Strand. The property is larger than first appears thanks to the spacious extension the current owners put on, which has added to the living accommodation as well as adding an additional 4th bedroom. The accommodation is ideal for full or part time living with the spacious open-plan living/dining/kitchen area ideal for relaxing or entertaining and thanks to the patio doors leading to the sunny rear garden the outdoor space lends itself perfectly for those long Summer BBQ evenings! With 4 double bedrooms (main en-suite) making up the sleeping accommodation, you shall not be lacking in space throughout! Forming part of a quiet cul-de-sac development just off the Mauritiustown Road, everything one could possibly need is with walking distance including shops, train station, pubs, restaurants, hotels, sporting facilities & golf course. Rosslare Europort is just 10 minutes away with Wexford Town a mere 15 minutes car journey! The upcoming improvement of the N/M11 road network shall make Dublin and further afield even more accessible – perfect for a weekend getaway! Offering superb value for money, this represents an excellent opportunity to acquire a quality home in one of the most sought after areas in Wexford!
- Highly sought after area.
- Close to all amenities.
- Nicely located in small cul-de-sac development.
- Deceptively spacious accommodation.
- Presented in excellent condition.
- Entrance/ Hallway 2.8m x 2.1m Laminate flooring, walk in storage off. Stairs off.
- Kitchen/Dining/Living 6.2m x 6.2m Bright, spacious room with excellent array of built in units at waist & eye level, plumbed for dishwasher & washing machine, tiled splash-back.
- Laminate flooring,feature open-fireplace, patio doors to rear.
- Bathroom 2.2m x 1.7m WC, WHB, bath, part tiled walls
- Bedroom No. 1 3.7m x 3.2m Double room with laminate flooring & patio door to rear garden.
- Bedroom No. 2 3m x 2.5m Double room with laminate floor.
- Landing Hotpress off
- Bedroom No. 3 5.4m x 3m Spacious double room.
- Bedroom No. 4 5.3m x 3m Large double room with wall to wall built in wardrobes.
- En-Suite 2.9m x 1.6m WC, WHB, part tiled walls, spacious eaves storage.
Outside: Gardens to rear, garden shed, parking.
Services: Mains water, mains sewage, oil fired central heating.
BER: D1 Ber No: 105086003 248.06kWh/m2/yr
Apply: Keane Auctioneers (053) 9123072 or use the Request a Booking form on this page
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the sole selling agent.
Directions: Upon entering Rosslare Strand from the N25, turn right at the small roundabout. Take the next left onto Mauritiustown Road and turn right into Commadore Barry Park, Ozier Grove is the first cul-de-sac development on the left.