- Updated On:
- December 11, 2020
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Superb location in the center of Wexford town tucked away in a quiet and secluded cul de sac. This superb town residence is located just a short stroll to the Main St, Redmond Square,The Bull Ring, Cornmarket, The Quays, trains and buses etc. Accommodation is nicely laid out over three floors with oil fired central heating and secluded yard to rear. The property requires refurbishment and modernisation offering excellent potential. It is very easily accessible with compact yard to rear and off street parking to front. This property would make a wonderful town residence given its highly convenient town center location & very good accommodation. This residence would appeal to a wide range of property buyers. Properties as central and well located as this one are rare to
come on the market and viewing is a must !
- Superb location.
- Short stroll to town center.
- Established neighbourhood.
- 4 Bedrooms.
- Yard to rear.
- Off street parking.
- Entrance Hallway: 3.3 m x 1.8 m Tiled walls.
- Living Room: 4.1 m x 3.1 m Fireplace, TV point, timber floors,
- Kitchen/Diner: 5.1 m x 2.9 m Timber floors, tiled walls, feature fireplace, door to rear yard.
- Bathroom: 1.6 m x 1.8 m Bath, WC, WCB, fully tiled.
- Bedroom No. 1: 3.1 m x 3.0 m TV point.
- Bedroom No. 2: 3.6 m x 3.0 m Built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom No. 2: WC, WHB, tiled floors, part-tiled walls.#
- Bedroom No. 3: 3.1 m x 2.9 m Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom No. 4: 4.2 m x 5.1 m
Outside: Yard to rear.
Services: ESB, mains water & sewage, back boiler central heating.
Ber No:111808317 Performance indicator:323.85 kWh/m2/yr
Apply: Keane Auctioneers (053) 9123072 or use the Request a Booking form on this page
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the sole selling agent.
Eircode: Y35 P7Y8