- Updated On:
- October 27, 2022
POSSIBLE DEVLOPMENT POTENITAL.
- The above lands have excellent road frontage & good access.
- They enjoy a very high profile & superb location.
- Only a few minutes walking distance from beaches, restaurants, hotels , church, golf course.
- Short driving distance to Rosslare Europort, Wexford town and less than 2 hours to Dublin City & airport.
- Easy access to the road networks of N/M11,N25,M50 etc.
- The sale of these lands represents the perfect opportunity to acquire a premium investment in one of the most sought after locations on the South East coastline.
DON’T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY.
LEGAL: John A Sinnott & Co. Solicitors, Market Square, Enniscorthy, Co. Wexford.
SERVICES: All services adjacent.
FOR FURTHER DETAILS AND VIEWING: Please contact the selling agent.
APPLY: Joint Selling Agent: Keane Auctioneers (053) 9123072 & DNG Mc Cormack Quinn (053) 9121977.
Location: Rosslare, Wexford (ALL), Wexford (Country Only)
State/County: Co. Wexford
Country: IrelandOpen In Google Maps
Property Id : 66583
M.I.PA.V. Auctioneer & Valuer
No. 1 Cromwellsfort Avenue, Mulgannon, Wexfo...
Property Summary: A most impressive 4 bed detached residence conveniently located in the e ...
4 3full info
No. 12 Chestnut Grove, Glendale, Rosslare St...
Property Summary: No. 12 Chestnut Grove is a stunning detached dormer residence tucked awa ...
3 3full info
C. 2.46 Acre Site at Rossminogue South, Craa...
Price on application
Property Summary: FOR SALE BY PRIVATE TREATY – FANTASTIC POTENTIAL Superbly located ...
No. 22 Corish Park, Wexford
Property Summary: A most conveniently positioned 2 bed semi-detached property in the quiet ...
2 1full info