An excellent opportunity to acquire a superb property in the scenic and convenient location of Barntown. This charming farmhouse style residence offers massive potential to be turned into a wonderful home and is ideal for a buyer looking for a renovation project. The property rests on a beautiful private site with mature shrubbery, outbuildings and enjoys panoramic views over the surrounding countryside. Located less than 15 minutes from Wexford town center, this property offers quiet living yet is very accessible to all amenities at nearby villages. The N11 /N25/ are very easily accessed. Adjacent to Fort Mountain which has beautiful forests & scenic walks. Enquiries now welcome!
- Ideal location.
- Great potential.
- Less than 15 minutes from Wexford town center.
- Good frontage.
- Easily accessed.
- Spacious mature site.
- Beautiful country side views.
- Entrance Porch: 2.9m x 2.1m
- Sitting Room: 3.4m x 2.9 Open Fireplace. Door to;
- Bedroom No. 1: 3.1m x 2.7m
- Kitchen: 3.4m x 3m Feature solid fuel stove. Door to;
- Utility: 3.4m x 2m Stairs off, stainless steel sink. Door to;
- Shower-room: 3.2m x 2.1m WC,WHB & shower. Part tiled walls.
- Bedroom No. 2: 3.7m x 3.5m Great views, door to;
- Bedroom No. 3: 3.5m x 3.3m Great views.
Outside: Parking, driveway, garden, shed.
Services: Electricity, mains water, septic tank sewage.
BER Enery Rating:
Performance indicator: 1024.29kWh/m2/yr
Apply: Keane Auctioneers (053) 9123072
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the sole selling agent.
Directions: From Wexford town proceed out the N25 towards New Ross. Upon entering Barntown, take the left just past the traffic calming. Keep on this road, passing the hand ball alley on the right and the property is a short distance up the road on the left hand side.