- Updated On:
- July 8, 2020
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Tranquillity, peace, stunning sea views and the smell of salt air are just some of the items you shall experience from this little piece of heaven! Located just a short stroll to the popular Ballyconnigar strand, while Blackwater village is a short jaunt away offering many amenities, making the location perfect. With the elevated site offering outstanding views of the rolling countryside and the Irish sea, give an unrivalled outlook, which many aspire to but few achieve! Just approx. 20 minutes will have you in Wexford, Enniscorthy or Gorey offering further facilities. With the ever improving M/N11 road network and with the upcoming Enniscorthy/Ferns bypass, the property is even more reachable to Dublin or further afield. The property itself offers a bright and light filled interior, all revolving around the stunning sea-views. With an open-plan kitchen/dining/living area (triple aspect) being the hub of the home, one shall sit and enjoy the joys this location has to offer or be the envy of friends when entertaining. The 3 bedrooms (main en-suite) are well proportioned and the overall accommodation suits perfectly for permanent or part-time living alike. The garden also offers all of the views one could hope for, while still providing a private area to relax! Viewing is now welcomed!
- Stunning unrivalled location
- Spectacular view of the sea and rolling countryside
- Practically adjacent to the beach
- Few minutes to Blackwater village
- Spacious gardens and parking
- Hallway: 4.5m x 1.6m Laminate floor
- Living Area: 5.6m x 3.7m Bright, inviting dual aspect area with spectacular sea & countryside views. Laminate flooring & feature open fireplace. Leading to;
- Kitchen: 3.1m x 2.8m Lovely airy space with fitted units at waist level. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor & splash back. Door to rear.
- Bedroom 1: 4.3m x 3.2m Spacious double room with stunning views, laminate flooring & treble built in wardrobes. Door to;
- En-Suite: 1.8m x 1.5m WC, WHB, shower. Fully tiled from floor to ceiling.
- Bedroom 2: 3.5m x 2.8m Spacious double room with laminate flooring.
- Bathroom: 2.2m x 1.8m WC, WCB, bath with shower over. Fully tiled from floor to ceiling. Hotpress off.
- Bedroom 3: 3m x 2.6m Laminate flooring.
Services: Electricity, electric heating, septic tank sewerage, mains water
Outside: Lawned gardens, parking area.
BER: G Ber No: 111855664 Performance indicator: 493.55 kWh/m2/yr
Apply: Keane Auctioneers (053) 9123072 or use the Request a Booking form on this page
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the sole selling agent.
Directions: Upon entering Blackwater from the Curracloe side, proceed up through the village, take a right at the new roundabout, sign posted Ballyconnigar. Proceed down this road for 2.3 kms and turn into the entrance on your right. The house is on the left hand side as you enter.