- Updated On:
- May 3, 2023
- High profile commercial building in a prime position fronting onto the Quay’s in Wexford town centre commanding scenic water views. This property is presented in good condition throughout laid out over three floors enjoying views over the Quay’s and Wexford Harbour.
- Extending to approx. c. 42 sq. m it offers excellent potential and would ideally suit a wide range of businesses.
- The property is very visible premium frontage onto the Quay’s and busy footfall being adjacent to Wexford’s main street , it is surrounded by numerous businesses, car park, banks, restaurants, main street & Bull ring adjacent etc.
- All major routes N/M11 N25 are very easily accessed.
- The sale of this property offers an “once off” opportunity to acquire a top commercial unit onthe Quay’s and would make a solid investment.
PERFECT FOR MANY TYPES OF BUSINESSES
Ground Floor Retail Unit – (11.47m x 4.8m), Tiled flooring, recessed lighting, guest WC, storage room.
Office No. 1 – (3.4m x 2.8m)
Office No. 2 – (3.3m x 2.4m)
Office No. 3 – (3.5m x 3m)
Canteen – (2.6m x 2.2m), Stainless steel sink unit.
Guest WC – Ladies & Gents, WC, WHB in each.
Office No. 1 – (3.4m x 2.2m)
Office No. 2 – (3.4m x 3m)
Office No. 3 – (3.5m x 3.1m)
Services: Electric heating, mains services, single glazed windows.
BER: G Ber No: 800889636 Performance indicator: 732.62 kWh/m2/yr
Apply: Keane Auctioneers (053) 9123072
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the sole selling agent.
Eircode: Y35 PF83