A most stunning, large family home presented to the market in “walk-in condition”! This impressive detached property has the space & light people desire for family life. Once you enter the spacious hallway, you are drawn to the magnificent open plan family room which combines living and dining areas, which has masses of light coming from windows & patio doors. From here you can go outdoors to the patio area or to the outstanding kitchen (with hand-crafted solid units), which is a chefs dream space. The interior is bright and light filled and has been tastefully decorated and finished to the highest standards of craftsmanship. There are 4 bedrooms (main en-suite) at
first floor level which are spacious and well proportioned. Externally is equally spacious, with a large detached garage and lean-to storage areas, all sitting on a landscaped garden extending to approx. 1.73 acres. The location is ideal with the peacefulness associated with country living, while still being a short distance from all amenities. With primary school, secondary school (3rd level) along with shops, supermarkets, post-office, doctors’ surgery, etc. all within minutes from your front door. Wexford town is just 15 minutes away, while Rosslare Europort is a short jaunt away. There are popular and safe beaches to be found at nearby Ballyhealy & Kilmore, while Rosslare Strand & Carne are within easy reach. For those looking for a quality, spacious home, ideal for family living, well this is the property for you! Viewing highly recommended!
- Superb Family Home
- Outstanding level of finish & craftsmanship
- Spacious accommodation
- Large site with detached garage & lean-to’s
- Ideal location
- Close to schools, shops, etc
- Just 15 minutes to Wexford Town
- Hallway 7m x 3.2m (max) Spacious inviting area with tiled floor. Storage & stairs off, door to
- Family Room 11.6m x 6.3m (max) A stunning, spacious open room with oodles of light coming from 3 areas. Laminate flooring. Feature stove. Patio doors to decking area. Opening to;
- Kitchen 4.7m x 4m Excellently appointed with great array of handmade fitted units at eye & waist level with solid timber work-top and feature brick inserts. Tiled floor & splash back. Door to;
- Utility 6m x 3.4m (max) Large area with excellent array of fitted storage. Fully plumbed. Tiled floor. Door to rear;
- Shower-room 2m x 1.6m With wc, whb & shower. Tiled floor & shower surround.
- Office/Bedroom 5 3.5m x 2.1m With laminate flooring.
- Landing 9.1m x 2.2m (avg) Solid wood flooring. Door to;
- Walk in wardrobe 2.9m x 1.7m With solid wood flooring & storage.
- Bedroom 1 5.5m x 5.2m Superb dual aspect room with solid wood flooring. Door to;
- En-Suite 2.2m x 1.7m With wc, whb & shower. Fully tiled from floor to ceiling.
- Bedroom 2 4.1m x 3.9m Spacious double room with solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 3 4m x 3.9m Spacious double room with solid wood flooring.
- Bedroom 4 3.2m x 2.5m Double room with solid wood flooring.
- Bathroom 5.2m (max) x 3m With wc, whb, Jacuzzi bath & free-standing shower. Wooden flooring & part tiled walls.
- Garage 10.6m x 7.8m With electrical points, roller door & lofted storage area.
- Lean-to 11.1m x 6.8m
- Lean-to 11.1m x 6.3m
Outside: Excellent parking, front & rear gardens, decking area, easy access.
Services: OFCH, mains water, mains sewage.
BER: B3 Ber No: 109947168 Performance indicator: 149.08 kWh/m2/yr
Apply: Keane Auctioneers (053) 9123072 or use the Request a Booking form on this page
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the sole selling agent.
Directions:From Wexford town, proceed out the Rosslare Road & take the turn for Kilmore. Proceed along this road and take the right hand turn for Mayglass. Proceed into Mayglass and after passing the grave-yard on your right, take the second turn to the right. The property is down this road a short distance on your left.