Keane Auctioneers – The Difference!
01 – 24 / 7 Text Back Service
Keane Auctioneers, are the only agents in Co. Wexford providing this fantastic service which enables your property to be more exposed than ever, this superb system allows details of your property to be accessible 24 / 7. Each property has its own for sale sign with a number when you text the number on the sign details of the property are texted back to you within seconds!
02 – It’s All About Location
Our prominently located new showrooms are situated in a premium position on the Quays in Wexford town, easy to find and easily accessible with superb modern window displays giving maximum exposure to your property.
03 – “State of the Art” Showrooms
Our new showroom is designed to give every house a unique & prime position in our office with a fresh and quirky layout.
04 – Excellent Property Brochures
Each property has its own brochure uniquely designed detailing all of the selling features of your property, this ensures buyers are fully informed & gives vendors the opportunity to promote all the benefits of their property ensuring they achieve the best possible price.
05 – www.keaneauctioneers.com
Our website is a magnet for buyers making it one of the most popular sites in the county. Our excellent user friendly web site is updated everyday and is designed that each property has its own enquiry link so buyers will receive a fast return call from your agent when enquiring about your property on our website.
06 – Experience is Essential
With over 30 years of experience in every type of property in Co., Wexford.. We have the confidence, expertise and a wealth of local knowledge, combined with up to the minute technology & fresh & innovative marketing ideas to ensure the best results. We are here to offer you the best advice possible – after all we’re talking about your home!
07 – TOP Prices achieved
Keane Auctioneers, are renowned for achieving the best prices in Co. Wexford’s market place with excellent highly experienced negotiators working on a vast portfolio of properties in the South East our aim is to make sure your property achieves its best price.
08 – Competitive Fees
Our fees our very competitive in the market place but you get what you pay for with our state of the art showrooms, personal service, evening & weekend viewings & selling through us gives your property the ultimate exposure.
09 – Efficient & Friendly Staff
Our company’s staff are trained to the highest possible standards and enjoy their jobs which is why every time you walk into our showrooms you will always be greeted with a friendly face. We want to make the buying and selling experience an enjoyable one for everyone.
10 – One on One Consultations at any time
Our flexibility means that we can ensure your selling experience is an enjoyable one, we provide consultations at any time and arrange viewings to suit buyers and sellers.
11 – We can sell any type of property
Whatever type of property you have we can sell farms, sites, retails, office, industrial, residential, new homes, pubs etc.
12 – Valuations
We an excellent valuation services on all types of properties, retail, office, industrial, residential, licensed premises, farms, sites, market rent reviews, landlord & tenant, land etc….. We also provide a free valuation service if you are thinking of selling your property call us at any time for your free property appraisal!!
Your House is On the Market – Tips for Viewings
Tips for viewings:
Imagine yourself as a potential buyer wandering through your own house what would you see? Most buyers come to inspect your home with a vision and a dream in their mind of what the property will look like and how it will allow them to create their desired lifestyle. To make the right impression, it is often the little things that can make an enormous difference.
You can be sure we’ll advise you about getting ready to sell.
Prospective purchasers are not just looking for a house to buy, but a home in which to live. Small details such as fresh flowers on the coffee table, soft music in the background, freshly brewed coffee or a cosy open fire will create an atmosphere of warmth and homeliness which could make it compare favourably with a similar house down the street.
· Gleaming brass on chrome on front door.
· Healthy vibrant & weed free planters at front door.
· Clean doormat.
· Garage Door closed, keep inside as tidy as possible.
· Windows dust free & smear free.
· All unnecessary garden clutter, ie. Toys, tools, etc. stored in garden shed.
· Lawn mowed & edged & garden weed free.
· Paths & driveways weed & dirt free.
· Freshly hovered, clutter free entrance porch & hall.
· Large vase of fresh flowers always looks appealing.
· Glass, mirrors & pictures shining, all surfaces should be dust free.
· Broken door handles, loose tiles, leaking taps etc. should be replaced or fixed before viewing.
· If there are a lot of items on display giving a cluttered feeling it is best to put some away as it can make the space look smaller.
· Clutter ie. toys, magazines, dirt, delph, & clothes should be tidied away.
· If there is a fireplace make sure it’s cleaned out.
· Kitchen should be spotless ie. all chrome shining, sink & work tops clean & empty, no visual sign of food.
· Artificial room fragrances are generally false and overpowering and give the impression of covering an underlying smell.
· Simply open windows letting fresh air in and simple laundering of freshly washed cushions, loose covers, throws, external bed covers etc. can give a delicate pleasant clean smell to any room.
· The bathroom must be spotless, no water stains on baths or basins.
· All personal grooming products should be behind cabinet doors.
· A living plant (dust free) can take the cold clinical look from any bathroom or toilet area.
· All pet beds & feeding bowls should be stored out of the house.
· All areas, no personal items should be on display ie. letter’s, bill’s medicines etc.