How we market your Property
“We heavily invest in marketing to get your property sold!”
It’s All About Location
Our prominently located modern showrooms are situated in a premium position on the Quays in Wexford town, easy to find and easily accessible with superb modern window displays giving maximum exposure to your property.
“State of the Art” Showrooms
Our new showroom is designed to give every house a unique & prime position in our office with a fresh and quirky layout.
Designed Property Brochures
Each property has its own brochure uniquely designed detailing all of the selling features of your property, this ensures buyers are fully informed & gives vendors the opportunity to promote all the benefits of their property ensuring they achieve the best possible price.
Our website is a magnet for buyers making it one of the most popular sites in the country. Our excellent user-friendly website is updated every day and is designed that each property has its own enquiry link so buyers will receive a fast return call from your agent when enquiring about your property.
Experience Raises the Value of your Property!
With over 40 years of experience selling all types of property in Co. Wexford. We have the confidence, expertise and a wealth of local knowledge, combined with up to the minute technology & fresh & innovative marketing ideas to ensure our clients achieve the best possible results. We are here to offer you our in-depth knowledge and unrivalled expertise which is vital through ever changing markets – after all we’re talking about your home!
TOP Prices achieved
Keane Auctioneers, are renowned for achieving the top market prices in Co. Wexford’s market place with excellent highly experienced negotiators working on a vast portfolio of properties in the South East. Our main focus is to get the best results for our clients and ensuring the process runs as smoothly as possible. We believe that when it comes to selecting an estate agent to sell your property, it is better to base the decision on the service & experience you will receive than fees.
Efficient & Friendly Staff
Our company’s staff are trained to the highest possible standards and enjoy their jobs which is why every time you walk into our showrooms you will always be greeted with a friendly face. We want to make the buying and selling experience an enjoyable one for everyone. At Keane Auctioneers we are a family run business and love what we do!
One on One Consultations at any time
Our flexibility means that we can ensure your selling experience is an enjoyable one, we provide consultations at any time and arrange viewings to suit buyers and sellers.
We can sell any type of property
Whatever type of property you have we can sell it – farms, sites, retail, office, industrial, residential, new homes, pubs, hotels etc.
National & International Property Websites
To ensure your property gets maximum exposure to not only local markets but national & international the following websites we advertise on are: Daft.ie, Myhome.ie, Zoopla.co.uk, Homesoverseas.com, Rightmove.co.uk, primelocation.com and property.ie
We also provide a free valuation & staging consultation service if you are thinking of selling your property call us at any time and we would be delighted to see your home.
Our branded mini is sure to be seen around town, thereby drawing people to our website to see your home.
Photography & floor plans
We have invested heavily in our in house cameras to ensure your house is photographed and promoted to a high standard. We also use in house photoshop & illustrator systems.
Our freelance professional photographer is available by request to take your photos to another level, together with a floor plan package and optional aerial images, videos and virtual tours. On appraisal we will tailor a suitable marketing package for your property.
Social media is now a big part of property marketing and with now a large following base on each platform our properties are promoted on a daily basis.
Newspaper & radio
We advertise in both national & local press, these can be tailored to your individual marketing package to suit your property.
Staging is the most current market trend for selling property. We can provide you with a staging consultation before listing your property to advise on any improvements and what way to stage your home for photos and viewings in order to achieve maximum market value.
Your House is On the Market – Some tips for Viewings
Imagine yourself as a potential buyer wandering through your own house what would you see? Most buyers come to inspect your home with a vision and a dream in their mind of what the property will look like and how it will allow them to create their desired lifestyle. To make the right impression, it is often the little things that can make an enormous difference.
You can be sure we’ll advise you about getting ready to sell.
Prospective purchasers are not just looking for a house to buy, but a home in which to live. Small details such as fresh flowers on the coffee table, soft music in the background, freshly brewed coffee or a cosy open fire will create an atmosphere of warmth and homeliness which could make it compare favourably with a similar house down the street.
- Gleaming brass on chrome on front door.
- Healthy vibrant & weed free planters at front door.
- Clean doormat.
- Garage Door closed, keep inside as tidy as possible.
- Windows dust free & smear free.
- All unnecessary garden clutter, ie. Toys, tools, etc. stored in garden shed.
- Lawn mowed & edged & garden weed free.
- Paths & driveways weed & dirt free.
- Freshly hovered, clutter free entrance porch & hall.
- Large vase of fresh flowers always looks appealing.
- Glass, mirrors & pictures shining, all surfaces should be dust free.
- Broken door handles, loose tiles, leaking taps etc. should be replaced or fixed before viewing.
- If there are a lot of items on display giving a cluttered feeling it is best to put some away as it can make the space look smaller.
- Clutter ie. toys, magazines, dirt, delph, & clothes should be tidied away.
- If there is a fireplace make sure it’s cleaned out.
- Kitchen should be spotless ie. all chrome shining, sink & work tops clean & empty, no visual sign of food.
- Artificial room fragrances are generally false and overpowering and give the impression of covering an underlying smell.
- Simply open windows letting fresh air in and simple laundering of freshly washed cushions, loose covers, throws, external bed covers etc. can give a delicate pleasant clean smell to any room.
- The bathroom must be spotless, no water stains on baths or basins.
- All personal grooming products should be behind cabinet doors.
- A living plant (dust free) can take the cold clinical look from any bathroom or toilet area.
- All pet beds & feeding bowls should be stored out of the house.
- All areas, no personal items should be on display ie. letter’s, bill’s medicines etc.